- Kenwood TS-590SG Main HF rig
- ICOM ID-5100a (FM/D-STAR mobile in Jeep)
- ICOM ID-51 Plus2 – Backup HT for FM and D-STAR
- Kenwood D74a – Main HT for FM, D-STAR, APRS
- Kenwood D72a – mainly for sats
- Anytone AT-878UV – Might sell…
- Kenwood TS-530s – Needs repair
- Icom IC-705 – Great versatile little rig!
- Various QRP kits radios
- Comet GP-9 mounted about 40′ AGL for my FM dual band radios
- Alpha-Delta DX-LBPLUS Parallel Dipole for 10, 15, 20, 40, 80, 160
G5RV 60′ AGL with the main lobes pointed East-West. Still have the G5RV but currently installed in a temp location as an inverted V at about 50′ AGL until I build and install my new wire antenna.
- Hustler 4BTV with 17m , 30m, and 80m add-ons and 48 ground radials cut for 40m.
- M2 6m Halo 25′ AGL
- ADS-B antenna 25′ AGL
For CW I use either a Kent twin paddle or a Hi-Mound HK-706. Others in my collection inlcude – A Vibroplex Original Deluxe bug (circa 1950s), a J-38 straight key, a Menominee Triumph legless straight key, and a DCP (Damn Cheap Paddle) from American Morse Equipment.